statistical mechanics of complex systems, theoretical physical chemistry and biophysics,
non-equilibrium statistical physics, random walks, thermodynamics
of electrolytes, asymmetric exclusion processes, protein nucleation and crystallization, polymer translocation, biopolymer growth, protein-DNA interactions, molecular dynamics of artificial molecular motors, rotors and nanocars.
- CHE312 Physical Chemistry
- CHE 415 Chemical Kinetics
- CHE 430 Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
- CHE 537 Biophysical Chemistry
- CHE 450 Chemical Physics of Condensed and Biological Matter
- CHE 445 Physical Organic Chemistry
Curriculum Vitae in HTML and PDF formats
Publication list in PDF and HTML (with PDF downloads available) formats.
Back to Members
or Main page